School Closed Friday 2nd March 2018
We have taken the decision to close the school on Friday 2nd March 2018 due to inclement weather conditions. Should the snow continue over the weekend, we will make a decision on Sunday evening as to whether we will open on Monday.
Parents and Carers will be notified if the school will be closed. If you do not hear anything from us, please assume that school will open, as usual on Monday morning.