Come and join our team!
We are looking for assistants to support our popular Breakfast and Afterschool Clubs. You will be a confident, creative person who loves working with children. We expect all staff to be passionate about supporting individual child needs within our afterschool club provision. Our families are delighted with our current provision and we need more staff to offer more places for both breakfast and afterschool care.
Ideally we are looking for a person who can work Monday to Friday. However, there may be some flexibility to have an additional person for two or three days only.
- A friendly village school where you will feel part of the team
- Permanent contract, paid throughout the whole year
- A mentor who will help you to develop your skills
We need you:
- To have relevant experience with children
- To understand the needs of children, families and a busy school
- To bring your interests into the setting to enthuse children (cookery, sports, arts and crafts etc)
- To have good standards in numeracy and literacy
- To be passionate about education
If you are interested in either or both of these posts, please click here to get all the details and download an application form.
Applications close on Monday 15th May.