HC3S Eat them to defeat them competition 2022
We want your pupils to create the scariest vegetable character that they want to defeat. This may be in the form of a collage, a huge poster or even a model!
THE COMPEITION CRITERIA
To use any recyclable materials for your vegetable character. Why not ask your parents and school community to bring in recyclable craft such as egg boxes or cardboard tubes from home to help with making your schools creations. It’s a good opportunity to talk about reusing and recycling at the same time.
HOW TO ENTER
Either e-mail your photos to the school office who will collate the entries and send to HC3S, or post your creations on your social media platforms and tag firstname.lastname@example.org @hc3s6 for Twitter@hc3seducationcatering for Facebook
HC3S will provide the winning schools with a selection of vegetable seeds to plant to help pupils learn about food and where it comes from.
We will be offering four prizes, one in each of the following categories: Infant School, Junior School, Primary School, Special Educational Needs School
The closing date is the last day of term. Entries must be received by midnight on 8 April 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is HC3S.
- Previously created artwork during previous campaigns is not eligible
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary.
- Competition is open to schools HC3S provide catering for that are participating in this year’s ETTDT campaign.
- HC3S reserves the right to cancel the competition if we do not receive more than one entry per category.
- Prize as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be published on Facebook and e-mailed after the Easter break.. HC3S reserve the right to award runner up prizes.
- Winner will be chosen after the judges deliberation.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is not open to HC3S employees.