Skip to content ↓

Support services for parents

There is a wealth of information available to parents and carers.  Here are a few links to websites we would recommend


You have not allowed cookies and this content may contain cookies.

If you would like to view this content please

Made with Padlet


Local authority’s Local Offer

Hampshire County Council, along with all other local authorities, are required to publish information about services they expect to be available in their area for children and young people from birth to 25 who have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).

The Local Offer outlines all services and support available across health, education, social care and leisure services and will improve choice and transparency for families.  For further information about the Hampshire Local Offer please click here


Raising concerns

If a parent wishes to discuss their child’s needs their first point of contact should be the class teacher or SENCO depending on the nature of the enquiry.  It may also be necessary for the Headteacher to become involved. 

The school values the relationship with parents and wishes to promote good communication at all times.  However, if a parent has a complaint the school will use the framework outlined in the Complaints policy to resolve the issue in a speedy, fair and equitable manner.