We welcome donations of clean, good condition uniform. Please leave any outgrown uniform at the school office. Second hand uniform is available for sale each Monday morning from 8.40am - 9am and additional sales throughout the year, the dates of which are notified through the Newsletter.
- White Polo shirt
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirt, grey culottes or grey pinafore.
- Green check dress for the summer months.
- Boys should wear grey or black socks and girls grey/white socks or tights.
- All children should wear black shoes they are able to fasten themselves.
- White t-shirt and green PE shorts for everyday PE lessons
- House colour t-shirt for House events in Red/Blue/Green/Yellow according to colour of House with green shorts
- Trainers for outdoor PE lessons (please supply a plastic bag in case the trainers get muddy), indoor lessons will be done barefoot
- Black or green tracksuit bottoms/leggings maybe required in the colder half terms but please do not include them in the regular PE kit. Teachers will let you know if and when these are needed.
- PE Bag
- Short white socks
Reversible fleece jacket, sun hat, baseball cap
All children should have a green school book bag, no rucksacks please.
If your child (male or female) would like to wear something to keep their hair out of their eyes, this needs to be a simple hairband; no cat’s ears, unicorn horns, bandanas or large bows (e.g. JoJo bows). If your child has a hairwrap put into their hair whilst they are on holiday, please remember to remove this before returning to school.
Pens and Pencils
We provide all the writing and drawing materials your child needs, so the children do not need pencil cases. Please note that only children with a Pen Licence may write in pen and it should be black.