Values, Vision, Mission & Aims
Bentley CE Primary School is a caring and Christian community.
In order for every pupil develop, we provide a happy and stimulating environment in which children feel secure, trusted and valued.
Our School Values
Love - Courage - Community
Our School Vision
Our vision is for all our children
- to have love and compassion in their lives, showing respect and kindness to everyone, supporting each other thoughtfully and with understanding
- to have courage to persevere with confidence and hope, and develop a love of learning with integrity and determination
- to work together as a learning community with faith and a sense of service and cooperation.
Our School Mission
Our school is a happy, Christian, caring community where children and adults grow in unity whilst becoming successful learners, confident individuals and responsible members of society.
Our School Aims:
- To provide the highest quality education which will challenge, motivate and excite each individual, fostering qualities of excellence, enjoyment, perseverance, self-discipline and independent learning whilst endeavouring to extend the intellectual and creative capacity of all children
- To provide a friendly, supportive, caring and happy community in which each person is valued and appreciated, where emotional health and wellbeing of the children and staff in our school are of high priority
- To encourage each child to become a confident, responsible and successful individual. To increase their understanding of the world they live in and to acquire the necessary skills to be able to make the best choices in their future work and leisure as they adapt to the constantly changing world
- To enable children to develop a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs, an understanding of Christian tradition and teaching and an awareness of other religions and cultures
- To foster independent thinking, teamwork and confidence through a wide range of extra-curricular activities.